Return to Campus
The COVID-19 website has been updated to reflect the planning that is taking place for the beginning of fall 2020 classes. You will find information around the planning process, general guidelines and protocols, as well as estimated timing for Roosevelt’s phased approach to the return to campus. Please keep in mind there are still many unknowns, and the information is subject to change given the current state of public health.
The Office of the Provost has also shared an important update around course delivery formats, so please continue to regularly check your Roosevelt email and the COVID-19 website for updates throughout the summer.
The following are a number of other changes you can anticipate when we return to our campuses:
- Touchless temperature screenings will be required to access Roosevelt facilities.
- Masks will be required on campus and provided to every employee and student.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be increased throughout campus.
- Additional disinfecting supplies will be available throughout campus, including for offices and classrooms.
- Increased daily disinfecting schedules of our facilities will be implemented.
- Guidance protocols for social distancing, elevator limits, safe passing in the hallways, wearing face masks and others will be posted.
Please save the date for an online information session around the return to campus: Wednesday, July 22 at noon. Registration and Zoom information will be available in the coming weeks.
Technology Task Force Reminder — Data Integration Update
The highly anticipated transfer of Robert Morris student data into Roosevelt systems is scheduled to begin at 5 p.m. today, June 30, and continue through July 5. During the transfer, BANNER AND RU ACCESS WILL BE INACCESSIBLE TO ALL STUDENTS, FACULTY AND STAFF. During this time, you will be unable to make payments, set up payment arrangements or order transcripts, among other activities. A static version of Course Finder will be made available for your use during this time. Please plan accordingly.
On July 6, the integration of all student data into Banner will be complete. This will allow for more efficient communication and improvements across the University and provide Robert Morris Experiential College students with new tools and resources. Additional information about how to access those tools and resources will be provided at a later date.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Eric Vuillemot at email@example.com.
Friday, July 3 is the University-observed Independence Day holiday. Have a great extended weekend!
Building a Stronger University Communications Team