As Roosevelt University continues to prepare for the pending integration with Robert Morris University Illinois, several updates will be made to spaces across Roosevelt’s campuses. These efforts will help ensure that the spatial needs of students, academic programs, faculty and staff are addressed throughout the next few months.
Below are updates currently planned for the spring and summer of 2020. This page will be updated as additional information becomes available.
Designated spaces for full-time faculty, as well as adjunct faculty, are currently being developed and will be completed throughout the months of January, February and March.
- Effective immediately, the Adjunct Workroom will be in Auditorium Room 244.
- Shared office spaces will be available to full-time faculty in Auditorium Room 260 and in the Schaumburg 300 Suite.
Spaces required for academic programs new to Roosevelt are currently being developed and will be completed beginning in April.
- The Experience-based Learning Institute will be housed in Auditorium 650 and Schaumburg 713.
- Auditorium 442 will become the Center for Professional Advancement
- Two eSports arenas will be housed in Auditorium 256 and Schaumburg 373.
- The Cisco Network Lab will now be located in Auditorium 306 and the Cloud/Green Computing Lab will be in Auditorium 330.
- New laboratory spaces for Nursing and Medical/Multi-Skilled Labs will be housed in Auditorium 534 and Auditorium 603-615.
Student Support Services
Renovations will be made to select student support service spaces throughout the spring semester. These spaces include, but are not limited to:
- The Office of Academic Advising (Wabash Mezzanine Level)
- The Office of Career Development (Wabash 3rd Floor)
- The Learning Commons (Auditorium 10th Floor)
Work within the Lillian and Larry Goodman Center, as well as the Barry Crown Fitness Center will begin in summer 2020.