Happy Thanksgiving

I want to wish you and your families, all a very Happy Thanksgiving.

Please know that I am personally grateful for all the good work you do on behalf of the Roosevelt community.  Whether it is teaching in classroom, volunteering for student organizations, helping local non-profits or supporting individual causes or passions, I am grateful for your good will and the effort you put forth everyday to make our community a better place.

With the holiday season upon us, please remember all of the students at Roosevelt who work hard to improve themselves and their communities.  Next week is Giving Tuesday, a global day of giving devoted to giving back – whether it be some of your time, a donation, or the power of your voice in the local community.  I encourage you to participate in our efforts to support student scholarships and donate next Tuesday.

Join me in helping our students by contributing to Giving Tuesday.  Our gifts will continue to provide them with a premier education that prepares them for their future careers.  Together, we are Building a Stronger Roosevelt.