#RULakerLife

Roosevelt University's Student Life Blog

Madison Mossner

Meet Your RA: 31st Floor

Hey there!  

Welcome to the Bash! My name is Madison Mossner and I’m your RA for the 2020-2021 school year. I am a sophomore Musical Theater: Dance major and this is my first year as an RA. I am from Grand Rapids, Michigan and I love the outdoors, hammocking, and listening to some good jams. One of my favorite things to do in Chicago is going on adventures and exploring this gorgeous city! (I am always open to suggestions of places to go!) 

I am so excited to meet you all and welcome you to this community! As your RA, I hope to create an open and welcoming environment for everyone. I want to make sure that your college experience is not only fun but also one where you feel safe in your space and supported in this community! With the uncertainties of this coming school year, I want you all to know that you’re not alone in this and that I am here to help you with anything that I can.  

I am looking forward to meeting you all and hit me up with any questions, comments, concerns, or even to just say hey! See ya on move-in day:) 

RA Madison  

Madison Mossner • July 13, 2020

Previous Post

Next Post