#RULakerLife

Roosevelt University's Student Life Blog

Stephanie Covarrubias

Meet Your RA: 29th Floor

Hello Everyone! 

Welcome to the 2020-2021 school year! My name is Stephanie Covarrubias and this is my second year as a Resident Advisor (RA) in the Wabash building. I was born and raised in Chicago, IL. I recently graduated from Robert Morris University last February. I received my Bachelor’s Degree in Science with a concentration in psychology. I am now a first-year graduate student at Roosevelt University where I will be pursuing my master’s degree in School Counseling. There are many things that I love to do with my free time like sit on the beach, go for a run and play some volleyball. I love being able to meet new people and find new things to do. 

I’m looking forward to making sure that everyone has the best experience possible at the Wabash Building. It is important to me that everyone feels they are in a safe environment and I will do everything that I can to make that possible. If you all have any questions or concerns at any time throughout the academic year or before then, just let me know! I hope to see everyone very soon! 

Sincerely,
RA Stephanie Covarrubias 

Stephanie Covarrubias • July 13, 2020

Previous Post

Next Post