#RULakerLife

Roosevelt University's Student Life Blog

Sariah Bolden

Meet Your RA: 26th Floor

Hello Residents of the Wabash Building! 

My name is Sariah Bolden, and I will be your resident advisor for this 2020-2021 academic year! Are you excited?! I don’t know about you all but, I am excited for this academic year to begin and for all of us to meet each other. I am a junior double majoring in History and Political Science with a minor in Women & Gender Studies, so I have a pretty big workload when it comes to academics! I don’t mind though, because I love learning! With all of that, I hope to go to law school and become a defense attorney! The ultimate goal is to help create social change within our society! Overall, I am very passionate about social justice. I am vegan as well! I am originally from Michigan, the Metro-Detroit area so not actually Detroit but near Detroit. Fun Fact: I have an Avengers Tattoo! 

This will be my second year as a resident advisor, and I hope to make this year better than the last. I hope to make your time at the Wabash as supportive, inclusive, and overall as safe as possible. With this past academic year and this upcoming one, our lives are going to be different for a while. I am going to be there for you all to help navigate what is going on with COVID-19 and what is happening around the world. My door is always open if you need someone to talk to or anything! I already have some ideas about program ideas as well as ways to bring our floor together as a community. Let’s make this academic year a great one!  

I hope you all had an amazing summer! I can’t wait for us to meet <3 

RA Sariah  

Sariah Bolden • July 13, 2020

Previous Post

Next Post