#RULakerLife

Roosevelt University's Student Life Blog

Michael Kirby

Meet Your RA: 20th Floor

Hi Everybody! 

My name is Michael Kirby. However, I prefer to just go by Kirby. I am very excited to be a Residential Advisor for the 2020-2021 school year. This will be my 4th semester of being an RA. I am majoring in Classical Voice Performance and Music Education. I will be doing a fair amount of singing in my dorm, just letting you know now. I also like to play videogames and spend time with close friends. I grew up in Glenview, Illinois along with my 7 siblings, 5 brothers, and 2 sisters, so I am experienced when it comes to having roommates.  

This year is set up to be…unique. It will be a big adjustment for residents and the Office of Residence Life this year, however, I am confident that we can make it. I will continue to make a safe environment on my floor and pass along important information regarding Covid-19 to you as best and quickly as possible. It is important to remember we are all on the same team, and I will do whatever I can to support you through this academic year.  

Please reach out at any time if you have any questions, concerns, or want to chat. I am very excited to get to know you all this year! 

RA Kirby 

Michael Kirby • July 13, 2020

Previous Post

Next Post