Explore Chicago’s History and Top Attractions This Summer
With our Chicago Summer Program, study Chicago through Roosevelt’s one- and two-week courses and explore city neighborhoods, historical landmarks and cultural attractions — all while getting closer to earning your degree.
- Sociology of Chicago Neighborhoods (June 29–July 11, no class July 3)
- Photography: Pinhole to Camera Phone (July 6–10)
- Urban Environmental Justice (June 29–July 11—no class July 3)
- Sounds of Summer: Chicago’s Festivals, Their Planners, Participants and Soundtracks (June 15–19)
- NEW! Riding the Red Line (May 26–June 8) — Exploring the sights and the stark demographic differences along the CTA Red Line “L” Train
Register for summer courses today, via RU Access.