#RULakerLife

Roosevelt University's Student Life Blog

Mikaylah Anderson

Meet Your RA: 25th Floor

Hello Everyone!

My name is Mikaylah Anderson, I am your new Resident Advisor here in the Wabash Building. I’m sure I have big shoes to fill, but I plan to do my very best in helping you all grow this semester!

I am currently a Freshman pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, with a minor in Sociology, and a concentration in Child& Family Studies. I’ve moved around quite a bit in my childhood, but majority of it was spent in Calumet City. It’s a small suburb that many people may not know about. I now reside on the South Side of Chicago. I live with my mom, stepfather, grandmother, and three brothers. I have a passion for helping others and am a huge advocate for mental health. It is extremely important for me to make our floor a comfortable environment. I am a safe space for any and everyone!

I intend on creating a completely inclusive environment that is welcoming to people of all different backgrounds and cultures. I hope I can assist you all in your beautiful growth process as well as helping you complete your own goals!

Melody Fevrier • January 24, 2020

Previous Post

Next Post