Registration for Clubs and Organizations is now open for Spring 2020!
To start a NEW organization you must have the following ready. You will need this information to complete the registration form: (If registration is completed by January 23, 2020 you can participate in the Student Involvement Fair)
- Identify a Roosevelt University faculty or staff member to advise your organization
- Have the names of at least 7 Roosevelt students interested in being a member of the organization
- Have the name and purpose of your organization prepared
You should NOT register/re-register in Spring 2020 if…
- your organization was active and recognized in Fall 2019
- has maintained the same executive board leadership since Fall 2019
- the minimum of 2 executive board officers attended the Student Organization Training in Fall 2019
You SHOULD register/re-register in Spring 2020 if…
- your organization was not active in Fall 2019 but would like to re-activate
- your organization has new leadership and therefore needs to re-register
- your organization has never existed at Roosevelt University & you have the three listed items above that are needed to start a new organization
- your organization no longer has the required number of 2 executive board officers who attended Student Organization training trained in Fall 2019
To submit the Student Organization Registration Form go here
Please contact CSI@roosevelt.edu with any questions.