#RULakerLife

Roosevelt University's Student Life Blog

Nora Harstford

Meet Your RA: 31st Floor

Hey Everyone!

Welcome to the 2019-2020 school year! My name is Nora Harstford and I am your Resident Advisor in the Wabash Building. I am currently a junior studying Jazz Voice in CCPA. As a music
student, I’m practicing all the time in my room. so if you ever hear me, just know this is my way of studying! Fun Fact: Even though I’m originally from Wisconsin, I still love to talk about the best
places downtown Chicago to grab a bite to eat.

This is my second year as an RA. I’m here to make sure your experience living in the Wabash Building is a great one. I hope to set up a safe environment on our floor where you feel comfortable with me and the residents around you. First semester jitters can interfere with having fun right away, but hopefully I can help ease those nerves. We have some great plans already in the works, so make sure to be checking for flyers in the halls when you get here or just ask me! With a residence team like this cheering you on, I’m sure we can make this academic year the best one yet.

If you have any questions, comments, or quandaries now or during the rest of the semester, please feel free to contact or visit me. Can’t wait to meet you all!

Nora Harstford • July 15, 2019

Previous Post