#RULakerLife

Roosevelt University's Student Life Blog

Tiffany Melvin

Meet Your RA: 30th Floor

Hello!!
Congratulations for being accepted to our wonderful university where you will learn how to fly! This is a very hard-working hive and we are so excited to have you a part of our buzy buzzing family. There are so many things to learn and explore in this vast land. You may be wondering where to begin and where to start this adventure. If you look in the hallway to your floor board there are a few places to start that may help.

I am your RA, Tiffany! I am a Senior this year and a CCPA Music Conservatory student double majoring in Vocal Performance and Music Education. I love to sing, dance, travel, watch movies and love to find new adventures and things to learn. When not in Chicago, I live with my family back in the small town of Mattawan, Michigan with my little brother and two adorable dogs (both of which are Chugs, pug and Chihuahua mixes). This is my third year as an RA, and I am already making a list of fun events that everyone is invited to; game nights, movies, crafts, good food and anything else you would be interested in. Please don’t hesitate to tell me any ideas of things you would want to do this year!

Sometimes, starting a new chapter can feel a little lonely and scary, especially if you are new to a big city like Chicago, but I want you to know that I am always just a phone call, email or a knock on a door away. Community is very important to me and if a community becomes a family, even better. I am always here to help!

I cannot wait to meet you all!

Tiffany Melvin • July 15, 2019

Previous Post

Next Post