#RULakerLife

Roosevelt University's Student Life Blog

Madalyn Ivy

Meet Your RA: 27th Floor

Hey Residents!

Welcome to the Wabash Building! I’m Madalyn Ivy; I am so eager to be your Resident Advisor. I am looking forward to getting to know you all and to making many memories with you!

This is my third year at Roosevelt and my first year as an RA; I am a CCPA (Chicago College of Performing Arts) junior studying Vocal Performance. I’m originally from Kansas City, Missouri suburbia!

Besides anything music related, I love movies, books, coffee, Summer, D.I.Y. projects, pink, exploring Chicago, playing tennis, playing with my two dogs (a Golden and an Australian Shepard), bike riding, and hiking. I am introverted, a minimalist, a traveler, and a foodie.

I hope to make your experience in the Wabash Building and at Roosevelt University the best it can be. I hope I can be both a resource and a friend to you: someone you can come to whether you have a question, concern, or just want to hang and talk. Feel free to add me on social media if you’d like! Again, I can’t wait to meet you and hope you enjoy your time at Roosevelt University!

Madalyn Ivy • July 15, 2019

Previous Post

Next Post