#RULakerLife

Roosevelt University's Student Life Blog

Meet Your RA: 26th Floor

Hello Fellow Bashers!!

My name is Michael Kirby, but you can just call me Kirby. I am a junior in the CCPA Music Conservatory, double majoring in Voice Performance and Music Education. I am very excited to be your Resident Advisor (RA) for the 2019-2020 school year. This will be my 2nd semester of being an RA here at Roosevelt.

My hometown is Glenview, Illinois, about 40 minutes northwest of here. I have 7 siblings; 5 brothers and 2 sisters. My favorite color is magenta. I am a huge fan of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. My favorite way of having a conversation is late at night sitting in a car with your best friend, parked in the driveway, just talking about…stuff.

I strive here at Roosevelt to create a safe, positive, creative, fun, and education experience for my peers. I encourage you all to listen to others and to take advantage the opportunities offered here at Roosevelt and in Chicago.

If you have any questions, need advice, or just need to talk, I am here for you. I hope you have a spectacular time at Roosevelt!!

Michael Kirby • July 15, 2019

Previous Post

Next Post