#RULakerLife

Roosevelt University's Student Life Blog

Michael Krupp

Meet Your RA: 23rd Floor

Hello, and welcome to a galaxy far far away… The 23rd floor of the Wabash building! Congratulations for being accepted to Roosevelt University, and for those of you returning, welcome back. Just like the many corners of the Star Wars galaxy Roosevelt University has many resources available. Over by the elevators is a board with a list of resources your university has to offer and I hope that you use them to your advantage.

My name is Michael, and I will be you RA this year! I am a Senior in the Heller College of business majoring in Human Resource Management. Other than my “minor” obsession with Star Wars I enjoy playing Xbox with friends, having game nights, and playing guitar in my band, Stolen Sun.

This is my first year as an RA and one of my main goals is to bring the community together. I am open to any and all suggestions to help me make this the most enjoyable experience for you while on the 23rd floor! Though there may be challenges that this new chapter might throw at you, I strongly encourage you to reach out to me!

If you have any questions about living in the dorms or what Roosevelt has to offer, you don’t hesitate to check in with me.

I cannot wait for the coming semester!

Michael Krupp • July 15, 2019

Previous Post

Next Post