#RULakerLife

Roosevelt University's Student Life Blog

Stephanie Covarrubias

Meet Your RA: 21st Floor

Hello Everyone!

My name is Stephanie Covarrubias and I’m your Resident Advisor (RA) in the Wabash building for the 2019-2020 school year! This will be my first year as an RA. I’m super excited to get to welcome you all here to our community. I look forward to getting to know everyone, as well as be able to help you all in any way that I can.

I’d like to start off by telling you all a little bit more about me. I’m from a little neighborhood on the South side of Chicago called Hegewisch. There’s not many people that can say they’ve heard of my neighborhood. I’ve been a student-athlete at Robert Morris University since my freshman year and I’m now a senior majoring in Psychology. There are many things that I love to do on my free time like coaching, playing volleyball and eating. Don’t be surprised if I’m eating every time you see me! I get hungry every two hours… If you ever need tips on what to eat here in Chicago, I’d be more than happy to share my ideas with you considering I spend most of my time trying new food places. I have not one, but three favorite colors which are yellow, pink and orange. Anything bright catches my attention which explains why sunflowers are my favorite
flower. Overall, I love talking and meeting new people.

I’m looking forward to making sure that everyone feels safe, comfortable and united in our living environment. I hope to be the go-to person in times of need. My door will always be open for all residents who need someone to talk to or someone to simply listen. It’s important to me that you all are having the best experience possible. Feel free to contact me at any time. See everyone very soon!

Stephanie Covarrubias • July 15, 2019

Previous Post

Next Post