#RULakerLife

Roosevelt University's Student Life Blog

Kristy Sinwelski

Meet Your RA: 20th Floor

Welcome Roosevelt/Robert Morris Residents!!

Hey everyone!! My name is Kristy Sinwelski, and I will be your Resident Advisor (RA) this year! I can’t wait to meet each one of you for the 2019-2020 school year!

This will be my fourth year at Robert Morris University and third year as an RA. I’m a senior double majoring in business and culinary arts. Once I graduate, I plan to stay in the city to continue my career in the culinary field while working toward my dream goal of owning my own bakery. If you like baked goods, feel free to let me know and I will gladly make you something special!

I plan to create a warm welcoming environment for everyone on our floor this year. I want to meet and bond with everyone so please to stop by whenever! I hope to be a mentor and someone chill to go to for anything this year. No matter what you may need, I will be your person to go to! I plan to make my last year in college the best, so look forward to a fun, exciting year!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask either through my email or stop by my room.

Kristy Sinwelski • July 15, 2019

Previous Post

Next Post