#RULakerLife

Roosevelt University's Student Life Blog

Sariah Bolden

Meet Your RA: 19th Floor

Hello Residents! My name is Sariah Bolden and I will be your Resident Advisor for this upcoming academic year (2019-2020). This will be my first year as an RA, but I’ve been an RA for this past summer. This will be my second year as a student at Roosevelt, and will also be my second year living in the Wabash building. I am a History and Political Science double major. I am from Michigan but I will always love Chicago with all of my heart. Roosevelt is a great school and the Wabash building is great to live in for several reasons, I hope I can create an environment where you can feel comfortable being who you are, where you can flourish, and where you can grow into the person you will become. Living on campus can be stressful and scary, so if there is anything I can do to help you feel better and more comfortable about living in Wabash, don’t be afraid to let me know! I am excited to meet and get to know all of you. This year is going to be great!

If you have any questions, thoughts, concerns, or you just need someone to talk to please feel free to contact me!!

Sariah Bolden • July 15, 2019

Previous Post

Next Post