Health Related Resources
- Roosevelt Employee Benefit Resources for COVID-19
- Chicago Department of Public Health Guidance for Institutions of Higher Education
- CDC Information for Travel
- Coughing and Sneezing Etiquette
- Hand Hygiene
- Illinois Department of Public Health
- World Health Organization
- Auditorium Theatre of Roosevelt University Public Health Update
- State of Illinois COVID-19 Response
Administration is doing everything in its power to support Illinois’ working families and businesses during the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak. Keep up to date with the economic assistance plans being developed in the state of Illinois here.
- Gas Support
For updates from the WEC Energy Group, click here.
- Electricity Support
Customers who may be challenged to pay their ComEd bill should contact ComEd as soon as possible at (800) 334-7661 or go to ComEd.com, where you will find a number of programs for energy assistance.
- Internet Access
Comcast announced additional steps to help ensure people stay connected to the internet as more schools suspend classes and companies encourage employees to work from home due to the Coronavirus.
- Chicago Public Library Response to COVID-19
While Chicago Public Library will be closing many of its locations, some will remain open to the public with free Wi-Fi. Be sure to check daily for updated operating hours.
- Cellular Service Support
AT&T COVID-19 Response
Sprint COVID-19 Response
T-Mobile COVID-19 Response
U.S. Cellular COVID-19 Response
Cricket COVID-19 Response