ILTS Volunteer Opportunity for Licensed Educators and College Faculty
The Illinois State Board of Education and Evaluation Systems group of Pearson are currently seeking Illinois educators to apply to participate in Standard Setting activities for the Illinois Licensure Testing System (ILTS) program.
During the week of February 17, 2020, we will be convening committees for the following tests:
- Director of Special Education
- Drama/Theatre Arts
- Earth and Space Science
- Environmental Science
- Speech Language Pathologist – Nonteaching
- Visual Arts
Your assistance is requested in one or more of the following ways:
- apply to serve on one of these committees. Interested educators can click here to complete an application to be considered for participation. The application can also be accessed via this URL: http://www.cvent.com/d/8dqyvh
- nominate specific educators to apply to serve on specific committees. Please click here to complete the educator nomination form. The nomination form can also be accessed via this URL: http://www.cvent.com/d/jdqyvp
Public school educators who are:
- Certified in Illinois, and
- Currently practicing in one or more of the test fields listed above.
College faculty who are:
- Teacher preparation personnel (including education faculty),
- Practicing in one or more of the test field listed above, and
- Preparing teacher candidates in an approved Illinois teacher preparation program.
Benefits of participation include:
- opportunity to make a difference in Illinois educator development and performance, and
- professional growth and collaboration with educators in their field.
Qualified participants are eligible for:
- substitute reimbursement for their school (public school educators only)
- reimbursement for travel and meal expenses
- hotel accommodations, if necessary
For more information, visit the ILTS recruitment website at http://www.ilrecruit.nesinc.com/
If you have any questions or need further information, please contact Evaluation Systems at email@example.com.