I’m sure everyone will be devastated by brevity of tonight’s post, courtesy of wifi scarcity here at family friends’ house in Bozeman.
Today’s highlights, sadly sans better photos from the real camera:
1) Finally getting out to Lamar before 630 (kinda embarrassed to even fess up to that!
2) The utterly sweet couple from Derby, driving across the country for 8 weeks in their first visit to the US, who I witnessed seeing their first wolf thanks to Scott Wolff!
3) Nothing but incredibly positive conversations in my abbreviated workdayu.
4) Hanging with family friends who are basically family, two of the most positive people I’ve ever met and ridiculously, wonderfully into each other in their 70s.
5. 7 solid hours of cuddles from their pony-size Doberman who thinks hes a cat. See video below of happiest Doberman pony in the world, totally baffled that the real ponies don’t neccessarily want to rub noses with him.